Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Trains Are A Comin - Oh Yeah!

Now, if you have gone and got the freebies in the 2 below posts you are doing nicely.
If you are conserving space on your computer, you may wish to sit out this round of 
freebs - but by all means delete what you can (that is not scrap related) to get more, that's what I do. The boyfriend is so onto me, I am surruptiously deleting his never watched comedy videos (hello - you tube will do nicely?) it's so tempting.. But I digress..


If you have considerable bandwith and hard drive space you will want to check out the Monthly Blog Trains. The Big Momma one has not even come yet - so choose wisely.


In my opinion, not all blog trains are created equal, however I do think a beautiful colour swatch and theme helps the cause significantly.  Case in point, the Stuff To Scrap Blogtrain. I really don't like the colours for this one, but you might and the designers have done interesting takes on the palette.  Should I highlight the ones I downloaded or just post the list? Hmm. Ok, I will post the entire list as a Blog train is a community effort
and all these designers deserve to get some bloggy traffic and potential sales..
I must say that the STS store freebies are bloody brilliant. I mean it, go get them.
Oh so much to teach you about auto-logins and cloud storage, wherever will I get
time, the stream of freebies is forever flowing. 


Ok, focus. (that's to me, not you) I just went and did this... so should you.





Qty.ProductsTotal
1 ea.Tooth Tales Add-On-S4H/S4O
$0.00
1 ea.Tooth Tales Quick Page

$0.00
1 ea.Costumed Cuties the Add-On- S4H/S4O

$0.00
1 ea.Nightingale freebie add-oon

$0.00
1 ea.Gleefully Wicked Freebie (October UIOLI)

$0.00
1 ea.Birthday Girl
  • Purchase Item File #1 - Download File 1
  • Purchase Item File #2 - Download File 2
  • Purchase Item File #3 - Download File 3
$2.71
1 ea.Feelin' Shabby Word Art Freebie
  • Purchase Item File #1 - Download File 1


note the coupon worked to remove the $2.71



No comments: