Sunday, October 3, 2010

LDS BLOG TRAIN FOR OCTOBER LIST

Designsz by Dede
All LDS Freebies
Robyn Pali Designs
My 4 Princesses
Psycho Zoe
Plum Dumpling Designs
Shelly Marie Scraps
The Latest Scoop, Too
Garden Girl Designs
Whimpychompers
Pink Igloo Designs
Let Me Scrapbook
Krisi's Kreations
KatLen Kreations
Why Didn't Anyone Tell Me That?!
Steadfast and Immovable
Designs by Alevtina
SAHM Scrapper
Digital Designs by Jana
Cocoroos Scraps
Craft With Me
A Creative Life
Hot Pink Pansy
Scrappy Pilgrim
Trish H Designs
Audras Little Scraps

You know the rules, play nice and allow for differing time zones, comment more than you normally do and
if not able to comment, then post it on your facebook or twitter or sign up for a newsletter.
If you have gone and got yourself a Google account (which is essential for hunting and tracking)
then you should follow every designer you feel drawn to.  It's all pefectly safe, no spam or pestering
happens if you "follow" a blog.  It just allows you to compile a juicy list of your favorite bloggers and
designers.  I am always pruning and adding to my list, which I then plan to publish the final version
as a Google List.  There is much to learn about Google and how they make freebie hunting a thrilling and painless journey.  No, I don't work for them! I just knows what works for me and I am willing to share.

No comments: